Following an assessment, we come up with a programme that will support you in moving forward in your life. This can be either open-ended counselling, which allows time for deeper issues to be explored, or therapy for a few weeks only which focuses on one or two issues in particular.
Some of the areas I have worked on with clients include:
- Stress and anxiety
- Loss and bereavement
- Facing change
- Relationship difficulties
- Family breakdown
- Problems with sleeping, eating, alcohol or drugs
- Anger management
- Neglect and unresolved experiences in childhood
- Lacking confidence in personal relationships or at work
- Post traumatic stress disorder
Together, we will:
- Identify the core problems.
- Look at possible reasons for those problems to exist.
- Recognise your existing strengths, and face the pain, trauma, worry and difficulties to enable you to help yourself and have the life you want.
You won't be judged or told what to do. Instead, you will be listened to, and we will go at your pace.
All sessions are absolutely confidential.
I use a range of techniques and approaches that are tailored to you as an individual.
Councelling sessions are £ 50 for the first 6 sessions and £ 40 each session thereafter.